Our competency “building blocks” can be delivered as separate modules or they can be part of a coaching program.
Are there company benefits when enrolling in a Coaching program?
A lot of research has been done on the outcomes of company training & coaching on short & long term. Research shows that there are indeed several benefits for the company as for the coached individual. Let’s look at some facts. (source: Institute of Leadership & Management UK)
In this case, 250 organizations where surveyed about the outcome of their coaching programs. The common denominator was that coaching was indeed bringing strong individual and organizational benefits and they distilled a top 5 of areas where change was the most noticeable.
Top 5 most beneficiary results of Corporate Coaching
- Greater authenticity: open dialogue, honest conversation between employees and between staff and management.
- Productivity enhancement: decreased absenteeism, increased motivation – employees actually feel like they’re a part of a bigger picture, that their role has real meaning and they recognize the added value.
- Increased morale: stronger understanding of the corporate vision and of organizational goals, which translates into better teamwork.
- True “team spirit”: more interaction between team members, willingness to be open to, or understand other’s perspective and more open to knowledge sharing.
- Strategic awareness: seeing the “bigger picture”: a better ability to focus on what’s important so projects and tasks move forward as efficiently as possible. Developing a natural sense for Urgency and setting priorities.
In addition to enhancing the corporate environment, many employees report improvements in the way they balance their work and personal lives, how they manage their time, and in overall health and wellbeing. Side effects caused are higher employees attach rates and less absence.
Two general results of the survey and with very compelling numbers where that 86% of the companies calculated that they at least made their investment back an 99% of the companies and involved individuals who worked directly with a coach were satisfied.
Coaching program in your Company
Companies that are serious about their future and their employees surely invest in coaching regardless of its size or how well established. As a matter of fact, looking at successful companies shows it is one of the most powerful investment one can make.
Coaching programs can be companywide or tailored to work with specific members from upper level management, to staff on the front lines.
Addressing a specific issue or simply enhancing the corporate environment to more successful outcomes, almost all organizations will strongly benefit from the lasting impact and follow up that coaching offers. More information can be obtained by contacting us on email@example.com