We like to quote some lines from the Practitioner binder, where we use practical case material to train the participants to use the templates and best practices to make an implementation really work.
Effective implementation and communication plans depend on:
- Does the team comes together well?
- Does the team takes action focussed decisions?
- Is the chosen initiative turned into action(s)?
- Is it clear how it looks like when we succeed?
And on the business side:
- Is the improvement initiative viable for the business?
- Is the plan aligned with the stakeholders?
- Does everyone truly understand the nature of the improvement ?
- Have you chosen the most efficient method to reach the expected results?